Apple - PC

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_northernway.net>
Date: Thu Mar 19 00:58:46 1998

;-) Clearing the snow from my glasses, I saw Kai Kaltenbach typed:

>There is no way to read Apple II disks in a PC. Your options are:
[snip]
>2. Obtain an "Apple II-on-an-ISA-card" device (rare, no longer manufactured,
>various brand names)

Tho I'm not much of an Apple person (unless someone would like to send me a
G3 for free... ;-) there is a place on the web that has some "Diamond
Trackstar //e" boards for sale -- for $19 each (plus shipping, I believe).

Dunno if that's a good price or not (or if the nomenclature is totally
correct -- again, apologies for not being an Apple Nut -- CoCoNut is more
my style) but it seems they have (at least) several...

For the Webulators: http://www.ahhz.com/

Hope that helps someone...
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--
Roger Merchberger       | If at first you don't succeed,
Owner, MerchWare        | nuclear warhead disarmament should