New Adds to Museum

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Fri Mar 20 20:32:48 1998

Well all the last couple weeks have 50/50 as my sources stsrt to have less
and less computer items. But I did some of the following Mac IIfx, Mac
IIsi, Mac IIci (all for $15 each); all were loaded with software and worked
fine no kb's or mice with them just the boxes. A couple of servers one Dell
and the Compaq but not 10 years old yet for $10 each with no memory or hard
drives. A NeXt black laser printer for $15, NEC MultiSpeed EL with power
brick and manuals $20 at Goodwill. COMQuest PC for .80, IIc mono monitor
and stand .80, Apple IIc free no power supply with it. Atari newstyle 2600
.80,Mac 512k model M0001E will not power on .80, IBM 6156-003 Portable Disk
Drive unit,Pitney Bowes in AT style case with black 3.5 FD $10 not tested
yet, and todays finds have not been listed yet in the computer so I can't
tell you what all I got but my pickup was full. Yes I got 2 IBM 5494's
anyone know something about them ?? Thanks and keep computing John