Crisis Over, Back To Your Homes, Wanted: Apple ][ Card Info

From: Hotze <photze_at_batelco.com.bh>
Date: Fri Mar 20 11:37:28 1998

The list is, more or less, on topic, and I've taken this oppertuinity to ask
a question: My Apple ][ has a Language card called a "Pocket Rocket". Now,
what does this do? Does it let me write in such languages as Pascal, C, or,
on my ][+, Integer BASIC? Also, is RAM expansion avaible to increase RAM to
128K (As I've heard that it could go to...)
    Thanks,

Tim D. Hotze