Freedom!

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 21 02:56:22 1998

Ahhh, finally I had a day that was free enough of other obligations that I
could sit down and tinker with some of my old toys.

The machines I played with today: Amiga 1000 with SideCar, Tandy 1000EX,
Atari 800XL, Kaypro II and 2, TeleVideo TPC-I, 'A.M.A. LCD Portable' (286
luggable with LCD screen). I also had time to inspect a few pieces of
junk I don't know anything about, that had been collecting dust on
shelves.

Anyway, it's great to have time to relax and tinker and post. I'll put
specific comments and queries in appropriately titled messages.

Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca