Irreverence to irrelevance

From: Benjamin M Coakley <COAKLEY_at_AC.GRIN.EDU>
Date: Sat Mar 21 04:07:23 1998

> > But the calculator collectors have their own lists, don't they?
>
> True... I'm not thinking of spamming this list with pocket calculator
> questions or anything like that. I'd just not object to the odd thread on
> them, particularly if they were historically significant (the HP9100...),
> technically interesting, or whatever.

Speaking of which, there's an HP41C at a thrift store near me. Anyone
want it? Is it at all interesting?

(Sorry, Allison. I thought my last message was going to the list, and
not to you privately.)

--
Ben Coakley      http://www.math.grin.edu/~coakley      coakley_at_ac.grin.edu
Station Manager, KDIC 88.5 FM                               CBEL: Xavier OH