HP 82143A Peripheral Printer

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Sat Mar 21 18:54:17 1998

Doug,

  PS I have the pin out of the 12 pins in the connector but they're part
of the HP-41 bus and wouldn't make any sense to you with a complete
description of the HP 41 architecture. For example, the 41 uses a 56 bit
serial data and address bus combined on a single line. The contents of the
other lines varies according to differernt sync signals and timing.

   Joe