Wow, am I gonna be busy!

From: Greg Troutman <mor_at_crl.com>
Date: Sat Mar 21 18:58:24 1998

Gone are three 486 clones that have been languishing in my garage for
nearly a year. They were traded for: an Apple Lisa 2, an Osborne
Executive, and a Northstar Horizon. The Lisa and Osborne have boot
disks and other software, and so far seem to work well. I also got a
Profile hard drive with the Lisa, but I haven't tried to hook it up
yet... I haven't messed with the Horizon at all, but it looks to be in
good shape, with CPU, ram, disk and i/o cards installed, along with a
couple of diskettes in the drives that might boot it, not sure yet.
I'll holler for help if this gives me trouble whenever I get to it,
though I do have huge collection of manuals for it that I had picked up
in anticipation of this day ;) Additionally, the guy I got all this
stuff from tossed in about a dozen cartridges for the TI-99 and Coco3
that I didn't already have. Happy happy joy joy.

--
mor_at_crl.com
http://www.crl.com/~mor/