Fairchild FST-2?

From: Benjamin M Coakley <COAKLEY_at_AC.GRIN.EDU>
Date: Sun Mar 22 01:26:48 1998

> After hearing about some of the cool things you folks find at thrift
> stores, I decided to hit a couple today. I was pretty disappointed in the
> slim pickings, but I found a couple of interesting but useless items:

If you're referring in part to the HP-41 I mentioned last night, I went
back today and it was gone. Sob.

If any of you are in Oregon, though, it's probably worth your while to go
to the Goodwill on Coburg Rd in Eugene. Frequently. Today, they had a
Heathkit H19, a Kaypro 4, an AT&T 6300 PC, a couple of Laser 128s, a
couple of CoCo 2s, stacks of C= stuff, a Sperry luggable XT, something
that said Vector Graphics on it, and lots more. All priced at under $10,
and today was 40% off day. That list only contains stuff that was still
there when I left - I'm driving across the country tomorrow morning, so
I'm under some space constraints.

Normally, I'd offer to pick things up for people and ship them off, but
like I said, I'm driving back to Iowa tomorrow. Eugene/Portland people
on the list?

--
Ben Coakley      http://www.math.grin.edu/~coakley      coakley_at_ac.grin.edu
Station Manager, KDIC 88.5 FM                               CBEL: Xavier OH