Z-80 Video Pak

From: Doug Spence <ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca>
Date: Sun Mar 22 06:32:04 1998

I think I've asked this before, but it might be a different crowd out
there now.

Does anyone know the specs of the power supply needed to power the Z-80
Video Pak from Data 20 Corporation? This is a cartridge for the Commodore
64 that is supposed to allow the 64 to run CP/M, and gives it an 80-column
text mode.

Does anyone have a manual for this cartridge? The only info I have on it
are from the text on the box, and from inspecting the cart itself.

Doug Spence
ds_spenc_at_alcor.concordia.ca