SONY SMC70 CP/M MICRO COMPUTER

From: MANNYMAN_at_ix.netcom.com <(MANNYMAN_at_ix.netcom.com)>
Date: Tue Mar 24 06:17:15 1998

I have two SMC70'S I would like to sell. Both work great. One is a
bare-bones model, but the other has a Genlocker, NTSC
Superimposer(SMI-7074), and Cache Disk Unit(SMI-7050). The software
includes CP/M, Sony Basic, Sony Graphic Editor, Sony Video Titler,
Q-Manager, Wordstar and other disks. I also have a program that will
convert CP/M AND PC files. I have manuals for Sony Disk Basic, CP/M,
Sony Graphics Editor, and Wordstar. I also have a copy of Commodore
CP/M 128 User's Guide. If You are interested, please call me at
(201)246-0998.

Sincerely,

Manuel Neno