Things seen

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Tue Mar 24 14:59:55 1998

> A Zenith eaZy PC, a 286 easily mistakable for a dumb terminal. It's
> cool but priced $30

Max,

This is true but it's actually crippled closed system XT machine with
non-standard serial ports, extra 128k in little metal box wart on
back, HD is either miniscribe or WD but they're XT IDE and always
20mb. In fact I have one as gift from my former experience work
years ago. CPU is V40 at 8mhz.

Jason D.

> A TI 99/4A - how much should I pay and what processor does it use
> An ISA card claiming on its box to be a UPS - if it's still there, I
> will take it tomorrow

email: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca
Pero, Jason D.