Nintendo Stuff...

From: Andrew Davie <adavie_at_mad.scientist.com>
Date: Wed Mar 25 14:28:04 1998

Having spent over 10 years programming BOTH the NES and SNES, yet I know
little about the hardware other than how to make it do stuff! That is; I
know the registers, not the chips.

I can confirm, however...

   NES = 6502
   SNES = 65816 - the world's worst processor!!!
   Gameboy = Z80

There is a very good NES emulator ccalled Nesticle.

Cheers