Serial Eprom?

From: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca <(jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca)>
Date: Wed Mar 25 18:25:04 1998

Hi guys!

I have a need to burn new versions for a Always IN-2K scsi card using
Xlinx chipset.

Currently aspi driver is ingoring the card because the serial eprom
containing firmware is old. I have new verions sitting on my HD
along with new bios for the 27C256 chip.

If you have one chip to sell and have equipment to burn that serial
chip, that would be great! I can supply the 27C256-200ns or if you
have one rated at 150ns for a price, burn it also.

The serial Eprom is:

AMD, am1736, DC, 031YEWH (date code?)

The bios is 27C256 at 150ns.

Thanks!

This card also is nearing 10 years so there!

Jason D.
email: jpero_at_cgo.wave.ca
Pero, Jason D.