Ithaca Audio and friends

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 06:27:34 1998

Ithica Audio, some pretty neat systems. I used to call on them as an
apps engineer back in 1980. I wouldn't mind finding one or at least the
floppy controller as I had some influence in the design.

<> I also found a National Semiconductor Board Level Computer (BLC). It's
<> 8080A single-board computer from 1977. There's also an unpopulated RO
<> board in the small card cage. I know zilch about this one. There are
<> plenty of unconnected edge-connectors on the CPU board and an on-board
<> 8251, so I assume I can make this one fly if I simply figure out the I/
<> connections and power requirements.

IF it has two edge connectors it's multibus and it was made a few years
later as National was not in the multibus market till 79-81ish.

Allison