Accucard UPS-on-a-card

From: Max Eskin <maxeskin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 26 16:04:58 1998

I bought this thing with all packaging and manuals. It's called the
AccuCard, and is made by Emerson UPS. It fits into an 8-bit ISA slot,
and goes between the power supply and motherboard in terms of power.
If the power supply should turn off, the thing will keep the mother
board on. It claims to save something to disk, but I don't know how
it keeps the drives on. I don't think my power cable will reach, but
I will try to install it, and report back.