True Blue PC/AT Turbo board by Megahertz

From: SUPRDAVE <SUPRDAVE_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 28 10:52:07 1998

<< > <1) Does this really work? I thought you couldn't over clock a true AT?
> < (This particular motherboard is a "256/512 K System Board" with
> < piggy-backed RAM chips. It has lots of "ECOs" on the pin side of
> < the board. I don't know if my other one does, too. Note: ECO =
> < Engineering Change Order.) >>

its my understanding that the original AT bios dated ~1984 would work ok if
the machine was overclocked. later versions of the AT bios were fixed so
overclocking will give you a post failure for your efforts. of course, my type
1 AT had an aftermarket bios so i didnt have that problem, and i could also
specify custom drive types.

david