Baby Blue CP/M Card for PC's

From: Uncle Roger <sinasohn_at_ricochet.net>
Date: Sun Mar 29 17:24:24 1998

I recently got a "Baby Blue CPU Plus" card by Microlog Inc. It's a CP/M
Card for PC's, and has a 4.77mhz Z80B with 64K RAM (available to DOS too).
Also "accepts several popular CP/M 5.25-in soft-sectored disk formats".

It's a full-length 8-bit ISA card, and has no docs or software, but the
original box has the installation info (including limited dip-switch
settings) printed on the back.

Anyway, anyone have a manual or software I could get a copy of? Thanks in
advance!

Uncle Roger "There is pleasure pure in being mad
roger_at_sinasohn.com that none but madmen know."
Roger Louis Sinasohn & Associates
San Francisco, California http://www.sinasohn.com/