ANyone have DHV11 docs?

From: Jack Peacock <peacock_at_simconv.com>
Date: Mon Mar 30 18:33:11 1998

> From: Daniel A. Seagraves [mailto:DSEAGRAV_at_toad.xkl.com]
> Subject: ANyone have DHV11 docs?
>
> Anyone have docs for the DHV11? Does it emulate a DH11?
> (It's the Q-bus 8-line MUX)
> I'd like to figure out how to tell mine what to do...
> -------

I might have a DHV11 manual around, I'll have to check. I do have a
board in an old uVAX II. Do you need anything in particular? Like the
CSR and interrupt switch settings? As I recall, the Q-bus DHV isn't
quite the same as a the Unibus DH11, but it does use DMA, much faster
than a DZQ11. The DHV11 uses floating CSRs, do you know how to set
them? (I assume you are going to use VMS)
                Jack Peacock