Old Data

From: Dies Irrae <DiesIrrae_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 16:32:45 1998

I have aquired many computers with old data on it. My theory is, "I won't see
this guy again so I'll read his stuff anyway." I know it breaks his privacy,
but it is not like I am going to start e-mailing all his friends, that would
just be a waste of time. Any games or programs that I should not own (i.e.
sensative material or beta's of software) I keep only because of the novelty.

Those are my two cents,
-Enrique!