Special book find today

From: The Adept <adept_at_mcs.com>
Date: Tue Mar 31 18:27:22 1998

A friend I work with donated the following book to my collection today:
    VIC-20 Interfacing Blue Book, by V.J. Georgiou

Anyone seen this before? It is an incredibly neat book on hardware
projects for the VIC-20, including such things as Liquid Level Sensor,
ram expansion cards, eprom programmer for micromon, ring detector and
lots more. It is overall a superb text. If you would like more info,
let me know. I'm not interested in getting rid of the book but would be
willing to share via scans or photocopies. ;)

Cheers,

  Dan