Lobotomies... (was: Re: available bits)

From: Roger Merchberger <zmerch_at_northernway.net>
Date: Tue Mar 31 23:22:18 1998

;-) Clearing the snow from my glasses, I saw Allison J Parent typed:

>Why would anyone want these? The logics are good and they have a R6522
>and MC6803P in sockets. The 6803 is a 6800 with a few enhancements like
>internal ram, timer, serial and parallel IO and also bus for external
>program rom and ram.

Not to mention:

If anyone has a lobotomized Tandy MC-10 (Micro Color Computer), it used the
MC6803 for it's brain... It's the only classic machine that I know of that
used this processor as the primary CPU.

Hope the subject didn't scare ya!!! ;-)

"Merch"
--
Roger Merchberger       | If at first you don't succeed,
Owner, MerchWare        | nuclear warhead disarmament should