DEC MMJ serial cables

From: <(>
Date: Wed Dec 29 06:52:03 1999

> I'm also in need of a serial cable that has the funny "offset rj11" plug
> on one end and a standard DB25 on the other... so any pointers will be
> appreciated.

The connector is called (by DEC) a "MMJ plug" and they're available
through big electronics distributors (such as
and ).

If you don't want to spend the bucks on a bag of MMJ plugs and a MMJ
crimper, I also sell complete MMJ cable assemblies. The most popular
ones are MMJ to DB25F for connection to a terminal and MMJ to DB9F for
connection to a PC-clone's serial port. See

for ordering information.

 Tim Shoppa                        Email:
 Trailing Edge Technology          WWW:
 7328 Bradley Blvd		   Voice: 301-767-5917
 Bethesda, MD, USA 20817           Fax:   301-767-5927
Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 06:52:03 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:31:57 BST