From: Fred Cisin <>
Date: Fri Jul 23 20:25:23 1999

> >I'm looking for information a bout what I call keychorder, it's a single
> >handed keyboard type of thingy.
> >PS: usual net searches on kerchorder did not bring anything. Any alternative
> >for a name?

There was one called "Right hander" written up (cover picture and all) in
Interface Age in '79. Hooked one up to a TRS-80 in '82, but customer did
NOT like raw ASCII.
Received on Fri Jul 23 1999 - 20:25:23 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:32:13 BST