TRS-80 Model 16 available.

From: Benjamin M Coakley <COAKLEY_at_AC.GRIN.EDU>
Date: Mon Mar 1 01:01:52 1999

I have a TRS-80 Model 16 I'd like to get rid of. Comes with:

* Base unit with two 8" floppy drives
* keyboard
* printer
* Twelve Meg Disk System
* Nice stack of manuals

I picked this up last summer, but haven't had the time to clean it up and
make it work. It powers up fine, but won't boot from the hard drive or
from floppy. There's some minor screen burn-in.

I *really* don't want to ship this monster. I live in central Iowa, and
pickup is welcome. I'm also driving across the country at the end of the
month, so if you live between Iowa and Connecticut, we might be able to
work something out.

I'm not looking for much in exchange - some nominal amount of cash or
something small and interesting.

--
Ben Coakley  http://www.math.grin.edu/~coakley/   coakley_at_ac.grin.edu
CBEL: Xavier OH                                          CMEL: Xavier