e-bay item

From: Doug <doug_at_blinkenlights.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 15:33:33 1999

On Mon, 1 Mar 1999, Marvin wrote:

> Since you seem to really dislike the concept of ebay, what do you think
> is a better idea?

I love the idea of ebay. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread.
I also love the idea of a classic computer discussion group. And I like
being able to choose which one I want to tune into at a given time. I
don't discuss classic computers when I'm on ebay, and I don't want to see
ebay ads when I'm discussing classic computers.

If you're really worried about items not finding homes, then feel free to
post the ebay ad here *after* the auction ends with no bidders.

-- Doug