Nicolet rescue

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 22:13:36 1999

jpero_at_cgocable.net wrote:
> Please, no attachments!
> Give a address to website if anyone is insterested to look at it.
>
> Sheesh, not everybody have a cablemodem, 56Kps, and fancy stuff. Some
> actually chose not to for good reasons which I appreciate.

I agree completely. As it happens, I have a T1 at work, a 384K DSL at
home, and "fancy stuff". And I *STILL* don't want attachments.

Personally, if I were running the mailing list, I'd install a filter that
would *reject* any postings that contained MIME or uuencoded stuff.

If you have files to share with us, please just put them on a web or
FTP server, or mail them out on request only.

Thanks!
Eric