e-bay item

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Tue Mar 2 00:24:22 1999

Noel Fields <nfields_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I'm done. I will not post another post at all to the list. I will sit here,
> and do nothing more than read. That way, no one, including doug, will ever
> feel that I have offended their opinions.

Noel,

Your doing this offends the hell out of me [*]. Which I suppose only goes to
show that you can't please everyone.

Sorry,
Eric

[*] Well, actually it is the fact that you were driven to this by a flame
war that I find offensive. As Jack Nicholson's character said, "Why can't
we all just get along?" Of course, shortly thereafter he was killed. So
much for diplomacy.