e-bay item

From: Noel Fields <nfields_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon Mar 1 23:20:20 1999

To doug, and the rest of the list. First, to doug. As for my "contribution
to the last flame war" I made one post stating my opinion. I'm sorry if you
feel this is not allowable.

To anyone else, that I may have offended, by posting an e-bay auction, I do
apologize, again.

I must say, that I am disappointed with this. I subscribed to this list,
because I enjoy older computers, and I wanted to learn more about them. As a
thank you for the knowledge that I learned, I attempted to help someone else
by pointing out a possible find for them.

I'm done. I will not post another post at all to the list. I will sit here,
and do nothing more than read. That way, no one, including doug, will ever
feel that I have offended their opinions.

    Noel