The TI 34010

From: Derek Peschel <dpeschel_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 2 12:08:24 1999

I've been reading back issues of Micro Cornucopia... They have a lot of
glowing things to say about the TI 34010. Has anyone used one? They sound
very powerful and they fit my ideas about what graphics hardware should do.

my ideasx: easy programmability and flexible memory architecture are good.
Comprehensive text routines are as important as graphics routines. If
hardware is proprietary (like 3D cards for IBM clones) or nonstandard (like
cheap VGA cards for IBM clones) or the OS can't deal with it, I don't really
want to deal with it either.

-- Derek