Anybody know what a HP7911P computer is?

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Tue Mar 2 19:36:20 1999

Hi Alex,

  It's not a computer, it's a big heavy slow hard drive/ tape drive
combination unit. I'd have to look up the capactity but it's probably very
small, on the order of 30 Mb or so. The drive wheel in the tape drive is
almost certainly melted away. FWIW I just scrapped a HP 7912. It was 67Mb
hard drive/tape drive combo.

   Joe