Dayton Hamfest

From: Mike <dogas_at_leading.net>
Date: Wed Mar 3 02:30:28 1999

Hi Barry,

I was thinking about attending the computershow in Dayton in a couple of
weeks. You say that there is no flea market. Does that mean that
(classiccomp) systems aren't sold there??? And can I get a general set of
directions to the Hara..

Maybe we can do a lunch between or drink after the festivities

Regards
- MIke