Lisa screen adjustment

From: Hans B Pufal <hansp_at_digiweb.com>
Date: Wed Mar 3 22:32:49 1999

Hans Franke wrote:

> > ACONIT recently acquired an Apple Lisa. It appears to be fully
> > functional except that the video signnal is shited right horizontally
> > about an inch or two. Doeas anyone know of an adjustment for this?
>
> Servus Hans,
> I may have the needed documentation within my LISA haul from last year.
> If you are in Munich (I supose, since John's invitation did contain
> your address) we may have a look.

Our problem is solved, Sellam pointed me to the correct web page.

Re my visit to Munich, is appears that it will happen but one wek
earlier on the 16th March. When it is more certain I will Email you and
John.

Regards

Hans B Pufal Comprehensive Computer Catalogue
<mailto:hansp_at_digiweb.com> <http://digiweb.com/~hansp/ccc>