Twinax cabling question

From: Grant Zozman <gzozman_at_escape.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 3 22:30:18 1999

Sorry to bother the list with this (probably) basic question, but here goes.

When assembling twinax patch cables, do the centre conductors in the coax need
to be connected to the connector pins with any regard to polarity? I noticed
that one conductor is copper colored and the other is silver, and this has me
wondering if there is a reason for this color code.

Thanks! Please reply to me personally if this is too far OT.

Grant Zozman
gzozman_at_escape.ca