Relay Logic, was Re: Z3 builders?

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Thu Mar 4 15:15:30 1999

Steve Robertson wrote:

> >But still, I would find it quite interesting to see what you do !
>
> I am also interested in relay driven logic. This seems to be more OT than
> much of the discussion here so, I'd like to see updates posted to the
> group.

It sounds like by OT, you mean "On Topic." As I was thinking about this,
another fairly far out idea occurred to me; has anyone tried to simulate a
relay logic computer using a PLC? I am currently doing some PLC programming
(PLC Direct) and it seems like a *very* easy way of testing out circuits
before actually building them. Nobody can claim I am not lazy :).