Mac IIci stuff

From: jpero_at_cgocable.net <(jpero_at_cgocable.net)>
Date: Thu Mar 4 20:53:06 1999

Date sent: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 21:32:06 -0500 (EST)
Send reply to: classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu
From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
To: "Discussion re-collecting of classic computers" <classiccmp_at_u.washington.edu>
Subject: Mac IIci stuff

> Hi,
> Is there any demand for Mac IIci manuals and system disks? I may be able
> to spread a few around. Also, hypercard manuals. Some still shrinkwrapped.
> We have a pile of complete IIci systems that we don't know what to do
> with, since they've been recently replaced by Quadras and translucent blue
> towers. Any place that could make use of them and _not throw them away_?
> We might donate a couple....
>
> --Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)

Is there a way to for the List to pick up these IIci's systems?

They are second powerful machines to IIfx in Mac II family.
And has L2 cache 32K (optional) and can do 128MB on board)

Weight is not that bad either, appox 14lbs and case is IIcx form
factor.

Wizard