Uncle Emery's Funniest Computer Songs

From: jax <jax_at_tvec.net>
Date: Fri Mar 5 07:31:49 1999

At 08:58 PM 03/04/1999 +0000, you wrote:

>You know, I've never met a really good hacker (in the original and true
>sense) who spend all his time in front of a computer. Most of them have
>other interests, probably strange, maybe technical, maybe not...
>
>-tony

An observation with which I concur, I suspect that it relates to the
"creative" side of the personality.

Music is merely another way to create something that is unique.

I think that being immersed in a particular technology limits you somewhat.
The totally innovative ideas come from someone that doesn't know that it
can't be done.
        jax_at_tvec.net