collectible digital cameras?

From: John Lawson <jpl15_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sat Mar 6 18:53:16 1999

  I have a very early CDD camera made (by MicroMint, Steve Ciarcia)
to work with the Apple ][.. it is 256 pixels and still has the
original software and interface card. I have had it for years, long
before the onset of the dreaded 'collecting disease'. Typical of
such devices, the sensor portion of it is smaller than the simple
c-mount lens it uses.

  It uses a very clever dithering routine to 'fill in' the picture
area, and the images captured can be stored and/or printed out on a
dot matrix printer.

  More info/pix if anyone's interested.

Cheers

John