DECmate III software needed.

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 6 21:56:00 1999

>I'm trying to help a friend of mine get his DECmate III running again. Does
>anyone have any word-processing software for one?
>
> Joe

You can find RX-50 disk images at one of the following sites, you'll need
Teledisk. I believe they've got both WPS, and OS-278, plus probably some
other stuff available. I've not got a DECmate, so haven't investigated
such things.

Metalab Archive-
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/academic/computer-science/history/pdp-8/
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/academic/computer-science/history/pdp-8/diskimages/rx5
0/teledisk/

Update Archive-
ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/
ftp://ftp.update.uu.se/pub/decmate/

Does anyone know what's up with Update? Basically the FTP site doesn't
appear to be up :^( Opps, I spoke to soon, I just got through. Beware, it
make take a while for their machine to answer up it looks like so don't get
impatient.

I'm not sure what format the Update stuff is in.

                                Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |