HP 7475A Plotter

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Sun Mar 7 20:25:25 1999

Hi Allen, Greetings from Orlando.

At 11:09 AM 3/7/99 -0000, you wrote:
>Last year you sent out a request for info about HP7475A Plotter pens.
Like you, I am now trying to get one working. DId you find a source for
pens?

  There's tons of them advertised on E-bay. I've found piles of them at
hamfest and thift stores.

Also, do you have any idea where I can get a plotter manual?

  HP probably still has them.

 Even xerox copies of the important pages would help. ALso, any idea what
cable is required.

   Depends on which interface you have on the computer and on the plotter.

   Joe