AUCTION - Eprom Programmer

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sun Mar 7 20:36:54 1999

>To be clear, I think what Anthony is doing is a Good Thing. I was just
>objecting to using _this_ list for it. It would seem to be an excellent use
>of the ccauction list.

Ah, but I thought that was for those of us that wanted to discuss whatever
was going on with eBay or other Auction sites. I don't think most of the
list is on that list.

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |