E&L Mini-Micro Designer

From: Dave Dameron <ddameron_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Mar 8 13:15:58 1999

At 09:29 AM 3/8/99, you wrote:
>I picked up an 8080 bread board trainer made by E&L Instruments this
>weekend. Does anyone have a manual for it?
>
> Joe

See if you can find the May, June 1976 issues of "Radio Electronics", a
"dyna-micro" by John Titus was described there. It was also described some
of the 8080 "Bugbooks", also with John Titus as the 3'rd author with P.
Rony and David Larsen. I think it is the same as the E&L trainer.

Here is an interesting quote from the 8080A Bugbook, 1977:
"Inexpensive microcomputers will eventually penetrate every facet of life.
Today, they can be found in automobiles, sewing machines, microwave ovens,
TV games, vending machines, gasoline pumps, taxi meters, and so on.
Tomorrow, they will be in phones, washers, driers, typewriters, elevators,
heating and cooling systems, children's toys..."
-Dave