vax behaviors

From: Chuck McManis <cmcmanis_at_freegate.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 15:45:41 1999

I installed an ESDI disk in my uVax. It didn't work. I took it apart and
discovered that the cable had been caught in the door and had ripped (flat
cable). Disconnected it and the drive and the system doesn't come up to a
prompt anymore. Sometimes the display on the back goes to 'F' and sometimes
to 'C'. I've also noticed that my DC-OK light isn't lighting up.

Is is possible I've toasted some aspect of the pwr supply? (perhaps just
switching it on and off has done this)

--Chuck