Burroughs B1900

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Mon Mar 8 16:11:12 1999

I went to preview the auction at VAFB, and there was some interesting stuff,
although not enough to justify going back for the auction. However, I did
see the Burroughs B1900 in the auction along with the Burroughs Power Center
(two different lots.) These are fairly big units (30"w x 48"h x 24"d or so)
and look to be heavy. If anyone is *really* interested and can't make it to
the auction, let me know as I have at least one friend going there to bid on
some stuff.