WAS: rebadged - etc etc etc

From: George Rachor <george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 16:08:14 1999

There were a large number of companies that bought Diable Daisywheeel
printers and had Diable put the buying company nameplate on them. My
Diable 630 had both a Diablo and Xerox nameplate on them but there a raft
of other companies that Diablo would manufacture for.

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com
Beaverton, Oregon http://racsys.rt.rain.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX