The new Amigas

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 17:27:03 1999

On 8 Mar 1999, Eric Smith wrote:
>Why wouldn't you count CD32? If they do a new set-top, and it fails, and

OK, let's say we made up a chronological list of every set-top box ever
made. Now, we scratch off the CD-32. What other famous ones are left and
what number from first was the CD-32? I think this may be more impervious
to your semantic games :)

Anyway, I guess it depends on how you define set-top (two can play
this...). Isn't a C-64 or Apple ][ a set-top box? Is a Sega Genesis a
set-top? What exactly must a set-top be able to do that these three can't?

 --Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)