Interesting to note about Altairs...

From: Sellam Ismail <dastar_at_ncal.verio.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 18:08:38 1999

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Mike wrote:

> [...]

Sure, but I'm just giving you an idea of what other people are thinking.

Sellam Alternate e-mail: dastar_at_siconic.com
Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

                  Coming in 1999: Vintage Computer Festival 3.0
                   See http://www.vintage.org/vcf for details!
                        [Last web site update: 02/15/99]