Weird OSs

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Mon Mar 8 21:09:51 1999

>Likewise, if there was an OS called PPOS, or NewPOS, these wouldn't count
>either.
>
>That is, if I read his statements right. Question: How many DOS's were just
>"DOS?" No more, no less, just "DOS?"

Well, basically right, but as Tony pointed out, on the DEC Pro POS is
actually P/OS, and I can't remember if the Amigoid POS is POS or P-OS, but
it was to also run on a Pios One :^)

                        Zane
| Zane H. Healy | UNIX Systems Adminstrator |
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary) | Linux Enthusiast |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate) | Classic Computer Collector |
| and Zane's Computer Museum. |
| http://www.dragonfire.net/~healyzh/ |