YANU - uVax

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 18:22:15 1999

<The RQDX3 would let you use an RX50, but it's not clear to me that this
<buys you very much. I don't think you can install VMS, Ultrix, or NetBSD
<from RX50s. At least, I've never heard of it being done.

Assuming you have it on RX50s it can be done and was in the "early days".
My first V4.6 install was from floppy (RX50) as memory serves there were
some 60-80 of them. NetBSD can boot and do the initial install from RX50
as I'd tried it, unfortunatly it was 1.2C and that really killed the fun
for me. Ultrix was also available on RX50 for a while. NONE were
recommended but if it was all you had...

Allison