Old multimedia demos

From: Max Eskin <max82_at_surfree.com>
Date: Tue Mar 9 18:55:45 1999

I found two CDs full of promotional kiosk demos which run on MS-DOS. The
demos are of office apps such as DBase IV, etc. The most interesting demos
are for the early Windows programs. If anyone would like me to upload any
of these (many famous products from -88,-89) just name it. The Windows one
is simply hilarious: "In the beginning, there was DOS..." I also found a
CD that is full of in-store demos of Macintosh System 7 (hypercard 'n
stuff). No word yet on availability of macintosh manuals mentioned
earlier.

--Max Eskin (max82_at_surfree.com)