Burst Nibbler?

From: Geoff Roberts <geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
Date: Tue Mar 9 20:51:57 1999

Hi all,

Have a friend that has acquired a heavily optioned up Commodore 64.

He is not very clued up on computers in general, but he has some strange
options fitted.
There is some sort of accelerator board built in to his 1541 drive.
Unfortunately, for it to work, it evidently needs a disk with something
called (I think) Burst Nibbler on it.
Seems to be associated with something called Dolphin DOS, possibly on the
same disk.
Problem is that he doesn't have the disk, seems he bought the machine and
many boxes of disks at auction, but a pile of other disks went to someone
else. He was able to find the original owner, who confirmed that he needs
this particular disk to make the fast loader work, but it seems it was with
the stuff he didn't get.. I know just enough about C64's to avoid them
like the plague, however I would like to help him if I could..
Anyone out there know more about this, especially in Oz? I'd be happy to
cover the costs of copying/shipping a floppy.

Cheers

Geoff Roberts
Computer Systems Manager
Saint Mark's College
Port Pirie, South Australia.
Email: geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au
ICQ #: 1970476
Phone: 61-8-8633-8834
Mobile: 61-411-623-978
Fax: 61-8-8633-0104